13th August 2011, 09:16 PM
NKASHYAP

Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?

provide me the information about the recognided univ offering MSc chem such as fees, last date to sumit the application & nearest PCP center as i belong to himachal pardesh

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  4. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  5. Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?
  6. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  7. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form? -- [New]
  8. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  9. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  10. When will the M.Com correspondence forms come out? What is the fee structure?
  11. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR?
  12. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  13. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  14. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  15. Last date for submission of application forms for MSc chemistry?
  16. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  18. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
25th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?

which colleges providing m.sc chemistry distance through ou and kakatiya
26th September 2011, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKASHYAP View Post
provide me the information about the recognided univ offering MSc chem such as fees, last date to sumit the application & nearest PCP center as i belong to himachal pardesh
Dear friend,

The Top ecognized universities offering MSc Chemistry:-

Loyola College

St. Stephens College

Madras Christian College

Presidency College (Chennai)

Fergusson College

Christ College/University

Mount Carmel College

Hans Raj College

Thanks
28th December 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc chemistry and have 4 yrs experience in paint industry now iwant do msc chemistry and then after mtech in polimers plese help me
9th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

is correspondence msc chemistry is valid in Himacal Pradesh ?
6th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc biotech and now i wanted to do msc bio chem or msc biotech that to distance education , please furnish details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?