13th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the demand of computer science nowadays?

what is the demand for computerscience now?....peleas tel me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  2. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  3. Why B.Tech. and MCA are considered better than B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course has more scope nowadays so that I could join it after B.Tech Computer Science?
  5. Which field to choose after BSc in statistics having more demand nowadays?
  6. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  8. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  9. Is it true that M.Tech computer science is not in demand these days? Is it better to do M.Tech CS after B.Tech? Should I go for learning various programming languages?
  10. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  11. Which Networking Courses are in demand nowadays?
  12. What is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering nowadays?
  13. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  15. What is the full form of MSc CS?
  16. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
21st June 2012, 03:11 PM
janvi roy

Default Re: What is the demand of computer science nowadays?

Computer Science
Definition,Aims and Objectives
Computer Science and application is the biggest platform nowadays which work with the progress of one nation... Demands of computer science and application are irresistably high in every fields nowadays... It has gained importance in fields of agriculture,scientific discoveries,defence department,in clinics,in well being of a nation and now we all know how much its importance is in every profession.. In clerical jobs,bpo's,call centre's,and no matter what one do,the value of computer knowledge remains the same. I hope you got it that how much importance it gains in every day life nowadays.. So do not think much and start your computer courses as soon as possible to crack various job interviews.thank you.regards..
28th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT HAS HIGHEST SALARIES?
9th July 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the demand of computer science nowa days?
9th July 2013, 08:47 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: What is the demand of computer science nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the demand for computerscience now?....peleas tel me what is it
dear this field much much demand for a computer science graduate .
in this field you can go in bpo sector. govt. sector . interior sector , fashion design sector . soft ware sector , security sector and many more . so this field is likely have a largest demand such person who from computer science field .
thanks .
26th July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

which field is much demand in computer science area?hardware or software?
14th July 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

dear this field much much demand for a computer science graduate .
in this field you can go in bpo sector. govt. sector . interior sector , fashion design sector . soft ware sector , security sector and many more . so this field is likely have a largest demand such person who from computer science field .
thanks .
19th July 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i got admission in computer enginnering but i too get admission in mechencal engineering as per the cutoff marks of the college so which engineering is more preferable?
i like both mechenical and computer engineering.
30th October 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Well i am too confuse in selecting the field,should i take computer engine3ring,software engineering or electronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?