25th August 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the detailed process of getting an internship after completion of 3rd year in West Bengal Zone

I am,Sagnik Nandan,3 rd year student of mechanical engg,BESU,Shibpur ,like to know that what's the detailed process of getting an internship after the completion of 3rd year preferrebly in West Bengal zone?

Related Questions:
  1. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  3. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  4. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  11. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. Any government job opportunities in West Bengal?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?