9th March 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?

What can I do after completing the 3 years diploma course in Medical Labratory Technology in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  3. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  4. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic? -- [New]
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. What is the detailed process of getting an internship after completion of 3rd year in West Bengal Zone
  10. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  12. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  13. Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  16. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  18. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
14th November 2012, 05:57 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?

Hi,

Either you can go for higher studies or you can go for job.

But i will suggest you to go for higher study because after that you will get sound knowledge on engineering field .

After doing Btech you will get good job with higher remuneration.

You should apply for Lateral entry exam.

After that get admission in B.tech study well .

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?