14th December 2019, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between a Regular degree and a Private degree?

Sir, could you please tell me about the difference between a Diploma course done via Regular mode and a Diploma course done via Private mode? Which has more scope and job value? Is it possible to do both together i.e., Diploma via regular mode and Diploma via private mode simultaneously?

15th December 2019, 03:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between a Regular degree and a Private degree?

Private or distance learning is when you do not need to attend the classes on a daily basis. But instead, you have to attend classes only during the weekends.

In contrast to this, in case of regular learning, the candidate has to attempt for the classes on a daily basis in the institution where he or she has joined.

If you are persuing any diploma course from a recognized board or University either through distance or regular learning then these two will have same value.

If you are going to pursue any practical based diploma course such as Engineering Diploma course then you will have to join regular course.
10th September 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between a Regular degree and a Private degree?

M. Com from private, then it is called full time course or, part time course
14th November 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc degree in 1999 from calicut university through private study. Will it consider as private mode or regular mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?