6th November 2011, 07:45 PM
rimmy harish

What is the difference between Staff Selection Exam and IT exam?

what is the difference between ssc and it exam?...could u please tell me the basic difference

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for staff selection entrance exam?
  2. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  3. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  4. How should I prepare for staff selection exam?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department? -- [New]
  6. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  7. Last 3 years practice papers for Staff Selection Commission Non Technical Exam?? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to excel in Staff Selection Exam? Model test papers for this exam and its pattern?
  9. What is the syllabus for staff selection commission graduate level?
  10. Possibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Com(Accountancy) student?
  11. How to study for staff selection commission exam?
  12. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  13. How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?
  14. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  15. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  17. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  18. Can a B.Tech student appear for staff selection exam?
30th December 2011, 12:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Staff Selection Exam and IT exam?

IT exams are generally for certification programme or for entrance to the IT certification course whereas Staff Selection Commission conducts the Graduate Level Examination for recruitment to various subordinate services like the Assistants Grade, Inspectors of Income Tax and Central Excise, Divisional Accountants, Auditors, Sub Inspectors in CBI and in Central Police Organizations like CRPF, BSF etc. IT exams are educational exams whereas SSC is a recruitment exam for different government posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?