22nd September 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can you inform me about the pattern of exam taken by Staff Selection Commission for CAPF in this year? I want to apply for SSC for CAPF recruitment and I am interested to join. I would like to know that what preparation is needed regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  3. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  4. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  5. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  7. When Staff Selection Commission Constable GD exam will be held? Pattern of this written exam? -- [New]
  8. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  10. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment exam being a B.Com graduate of EILLM University?
  12. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  13. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  14. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  16. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  17. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  18. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
6th October 2015, 03:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts CAPF exam every yer for the recruitment of sub inspectors in Delhi police, CAPF's and Assistant sub inspectors in CISF.

Eligibility for this exam: Student must possess a graduation degree at the time of filling the online or offline form.

**The written exam consists of two papers. Paper 1 consists of 200 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes. This paper consists four parts i.e Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English comprehension and general studies.

**The Paper 2 again consists of English language and comprehension section of 200 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes.

Preparation tips:

--First of all try to improve your english section part as it is one of the most important section in this exam. For this you can follow
----> Objective General English by S P Bakshi
---->Word power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
---->Read a good newspaper daily to improve your reading skills.

--For Quantitative Aptitude
----> Quantitative Aptitude by S Chand
---->try to practice as much questions as possible

--For Reasoning
---->Verbal Reasoning by S Chand

--For General Studies
---->keep updated your current affairs after reading a newspaper daily.

**If you want some more information regarding the exam, eligibility you can go through the detailed advertisement of this exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SI-IN-DELHI-POLICE-2015-EXAM-NOTICE.pdf(196.4 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?