4th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?

Sir,
please send me the syllabus of the exam
& Previous years solve questions papers
conducted by staff selection commission
please arrange me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  2. Model papers, syllabus and previous question papers for Staff Selection Commission Assistant Drug Inspector?
  3. Junior engineering staff selection commission exam previous years papers?
  4. Some general question papers for Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Previous years question papers of staff selection commission combined graduation level?
  6. Staff selection commission solved previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous years question papers of staff selection commission CPF examination?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam for the position of Librarian?
  9. How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?
  10. Details of Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level exam
  11. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  12. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  13. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  14. Last 10 years Haryana Staff Selection Commission question papers
  15. Meaning of Tier II cutoff? Does it include Maths, English or combined prelims(Tier 1) and Tier 2?
  16. Solved question papers of staff selection commission for post of income tax inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years question papers with solutions of SSC Multitasking nontechnical staff recruitment exam?
  18. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
5th January 2015, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
please send me the syllabus of the exam
& Previous years solve questions papers
conducted by staff selection commission
please arrange me immediately

Below are the attachments of staff selection commision question papers of past few years. Please download them.

You can find out the syllabus for staff selection commission through below given link.

ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?