26th July 2011, 01:47 PM
jyotsnaghoman5

What are the different government sectors where MCA candidates can apply?

I have completed MCA could you please tell me know about the different government jobs where I can apply ?

29th November 2011, 07:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different government sectors where MCA candidates can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotsnaghoman5 View Post
I have completed MCA could you please tell me know about the different government jobs where I can apply ?

hi,

Career options in Government sector are very good after doing MCA. You can go through Employment News regularly for job opening in Computer departments of Govt.
Also you try UPSC exam to get in to the administration sector of Govt of India.

Please visit these web sites for more information

www.upsc.gov.in
www.employmentnews.gov.in

good luck!
4th May 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the different government sectors where MCA candidates can apply?

what goverment job after MCA
4th May 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what goverment job after MCA
24th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

MCA is really a job oriented course. You have lot of opportunities after this in public sector also. But if you want to get job in government sector then you should have to be aware of the vacancies offered by various govt. organizations.

For regular updates you should prefer the following:

1. Read Employeement Newspaper
2. Check updates on the link: http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th July 2012, 11:45 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii...!!

-->MCA is relly a job oriented course.you have lot of opportunities after this in public sector also.but if you want to get job in govt. sector then you should have to be aware of the vacancies offered bby various govt. organizations.

-->for regular updates you should prefer the following:-

*READ employeement newspaper.

*Check updates on the link:-

www.upsc.gov.

all the best....go ahead!!
8th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

now i am in mca 2 nd year , but i dont know about what to do, or which sector i select, actually i dont know about my future,i am very confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?