29th July 2011, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?

hello friends...

i have done MBA in IT branch and before that i had done B.tech in CSE branch ...now i am looking for the job can u help in searching the job dat where should i try for the job??so,dat to have good professional life....

Related Questions:
27th September 2011, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?

You have a high scope of getting jobs in both the government sectors as well as private sector. B.Tech along with MBA is one of the most sought after qualifications for many of the jobs. You can apply for the bank exams, Civil service, Railways exams etc. Also there are certain government organizations who call in for candidates with similar qualifications in various technical positions as well as management trainee positions also. The candidates can apply to government organizations such as SAIL, ONGC, NTPC, EIL etc for various posts which are vacant there.
27th February 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?

which are the topics should be covered in mathematics and general knowledge for appearing a bank po??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?