10th March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

In which government sectors can I apply after doing BSc Biochemistry?

I am doing msc biochemsistry and I would like to join government sector. Please let me know some of the government sector where i can apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  3. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc?
  4. Can I apply for any scholarship having scored GP of 8.55 in 1st semester of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  5. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  8. Government jobs and sectors where IT students can apply?
  9. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  10. How can I apply for project in government sectors? I am doing B.E , EEE final year
  11. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  12. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  13. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job options available for a graduate having both B.Com and BCA degrees? -- [New]
  15. Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?
  16. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  17. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  18. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
29th April 2011, 02:46 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: In which government sectors can I apply after doing BSc Biochemistry?

hi friend
you are a biochemitry student so its better to apply in chemical industry.the information are available in employment news paper ,by which u easily catch the job in a very short time
ALL THE BEST
2nd February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which government sectors can I apply after doing BSc Biochemistry?

Can i give the psc state level exam in biochemistry after bsc.yes or no.
22nd March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

can i give state psc exam in biochemistry after bsc yes or no.
9th August 2012, 01:22 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing M.sc. in Biochemistry, it's really a good course and most demanding these days. You can easily get a job in government as well as private sector. But you must have good command over your concepts and good communication skills. This will help you a lot. It's job oriented course.

You can apply in chemical Industry. You can also get the job in drug manufacturing after certain course.

But, notification related to government job you can read in employment newspaper. It's the source where you can easily get the complete information related to any job in chemical industry.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?