21st June 2011, 06:08 PM
atishb4u

Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?

i am mcom i want to do mba in finance. I have choice of doing mba from ICFAI institute or Sikkim Manipal Univesity

Kindly guide from which institute or university I do mba. Which institute or university is more valuable for future carrier of doing employment

Kindly guide me

thanking you
atish

14th July 2011, 09:38 PM
yogesh840

Default Re: Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?

now icfai also provide mba from sikkim.so u can go for that
9th August 2011, 03:28 PM
ryanwood

Default Re: Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?

ICFAI is a money making institution.......please join sikkim
20th August 2011, 05:54 PM

Please guide me also which is better........??????????? ICFAI or SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY?????????????
21st August 2011, 12:45 PM

which institute is better between ICFAI & Sikkim Manipal
22nd September 2011, 01:52 PM

Which insitute better me for Mtech.
15th December 2011, 04:14 PM

i m a student of icfai, u r not studying properly that's y u think like this
28th February 2012, 10:27 PM

Is Sikim Manipal good for M.tech ?
7th March 2012, 08:48 PM
deepak1238

no doubt, its icfai only

Originally Posted by atishb4u View Post
i am mcom i want to do mba in finance. I have choice of doing mba from ICFAI institute or Sikkim Manipal Univesity

Kindly guide from which institute or university I do mba. Which institute or university is more valuable for future carrier of doing employment

Kindly guide me

thanking you
atish
19th January 2013, 04:16 PM

ICFAI Institute degree is valid in USA and Canada?
10th February 2013, 11:10 PM

I support icfai for its valuable curriculum. Also to help students for taking MBA semester classes. I am providing here the no. of teacher who are very helpful for passing these exams. You may contact them, as and when required. They are in this profession since long tym. I had also been able to pass my exams without much pressure in one go, due to them. : 7503790442.
Not only for icfai students, but sikkim manipal and symbiosis students can also contact them.

but those who r new, i wud suggest them to go for icfai.
24th March 2013, 08:04 PM

I am a Btech graduvate in computer science ,i would like to do mba in distance.i am confused with icfai or sikkim manippal??and also pls specify which elective subject is better for me .now am working as a software engineer....
23rd September 2013, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by ryanwood View Post
ICFAI is a money making institution.......please join sikkim
ICFAI University is 10 time better than Sikkim manipal Because of its Quality course contains You can Compare.
30th November 2013, 04:39 PM

I wanted to do MBA through distance learning from ICFAI uni.sikkim.i wants to know that the degree give
n by this university is vallied for goverment job?is there any university which provides the MBA degree
in distance learning which is vallied?plz solve my qurrey.
25th August 2014, 04:37 PM

I have 15 yrs sales exp. Pls advise which distant MBA course is good for giving me value add for Job shift or for promotions
15th October 2017, 08:15 AM
BHANBHORI

=> As per my knowledge, Sikkim Manipal University is best between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA.

=> Sikkim Manipal University is a funded, co-educational, public-private university located in Gangtok, Sikkim, India.

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Phone: 03592 270 294