26th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the difficulty level of AIEEE question paper?

what is the difficulty level of the aieee examination pass...please

27th December 2011, 01:34 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the difficulty level of AIEEE question paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF AIEEE EXAM

AIEEE exam is quite easy if you prepared prior to the exam and it is very tough if you have done no preparation, so it all depends upon how you carry out your preparation...

-> To get an idea about the AIEEE exam, I have attached the previous year model papers of AIEEE exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Also attached the AIEEE 2012 information in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know more tips about AIEEE preparation, check out my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest."
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIEEE.zip(5.06 MB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE - Pattern.pdf(21.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 important dates.pdf(102.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Registration info.pdf(85.7 KB, 60 views)
27th December 2011, 06:19 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difficulty level of AIEEE question paper?

Hi Dear
there is no difficult if a student get well prepared for exam.

Here i give you one chart of previous year section wise question pattern:-

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE dates 2012.pdf(102.3 KB, 58 views)
27th December 2011, 07:26 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What is the difficulty level of AIEEE question paper?

Quote:
WHAT IS AIEEE?

AIEEE STANDS FOR ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.THIS EXAM IS BEING CONDUCTED BY THE CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATIONS TO SELECT STUDENTS FOR ENTERING THE COLLEGES OF NIT.NIT STANDS FOR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNLOGY.THERE ARE 30 NIT’s IN INDIA.THE EXAM IS CONDUCTED IN TWO MODES i)OFFLINE EXAMINATIONS AND ii)ONLINE EXAMINATIONS.THE EXAM IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT BUT MUST BE FULLY PREPARED TO GET AGOOD RANK IN THE TEST.

ELIGIBILITY FOR AIEEE 2012

THE ELIGIBILTY FOR AIEEE IS ALMOST SAME FOR IIT JEE.THE AGE LIMIT FOR GENERAL CATEGORY AND OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES IS 18 TO 25 YEARS AND FOR SC AND ST CANDIDATED THE ALIMIT IS 18 TO 30 YEARS.THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE 12TH BOARD EXAMIN ANYONE OF THE INDIAN BOARDS OF SECONDARY EDUCATION.THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED ATLEAST AT APERCENT OF 60%IN THE BOARD EXAMS FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ANDOTHER BACKWARD CLASSES.FOR SC AND ST AND PD CANDIDATES THE MINIMUM PASS MARK IN THE BOARD EXAM IS 55% ONLY.THE DIPLOMA CANDIDATES MUST PRODUCE THE CERTIFICATE OF AICTE OR BY THE STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.

DATE OF EXAMIANTIONS FOR AIEEE 2012

THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMSSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM IS 31.12.2011.THE DATE OF DISPATCH OF ADMSSION CARDS IS ON 10 TH MARCH TO 31 ST MARCH.THE EXAMIS CONDUCTED IN TWO MODES .THE OFFLINE EXAMINATIONS ARE CONDUCTED ON 29 TH APRIL 2012.AND THE RESULTS ARE DECLARED ON OR BEFORE OF 15 TH JUNE 2012.THE DATE OF ONLINE EXAMS IS FROM 7TH MAY TO 25 TH MAY 2012.

SYLLABUS FOR AIEEE 2012

THE SUBJECTS ARE PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS AND CHEMISTRY.THE EXAMINATION IS OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS TO BE FILLED IN THE OMR SHEET.THERE ARE NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.THE SYLLABUS FOR AIEEE IS THE 11TH AND 12 TH NCERT BOOKS .

THE DIFFICULTY OF THE EXAMINATION DEPENDS ON HOW YOU PREPARES YOURSELF FOR THE EXAM .BUT FOR YOUR SAKE I HAVE ATTACHED A MODEL PAPER.YOU CAN VIEW IT AND ANALYZE THE DIFFICULTY IN IT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE2010.pdf(691.0 KB, 60 views)
27th December 2011, 08:27 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
the difficulty level of a exam paper depends on the way you have prepared for the exam. If you have prepared well and familiar with all the concepts then the paper will be easy.
The syllabus for the exam includes mainly those from the central board of secondary education and also from the state board syllabus. Few tips to score more marks in the exam are
1. Do your regular preparations for the exam.
2. Practice mathematical sums. Do not give only overview.
3. Refer previous year question papers and get the guidance of seniors if you have touch with them.
So a good preparation will always help you to get more marks. All the best
27th December 2011, 11:00 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

A.I.E.E.E. - All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

See my dear A.I.E.E.E. is not at all very hard examination.If you prepare well for this examination then it is not at all very hard, it will become a very easy for you.

AIEEE 2012 Important Dates/ Notification:-

Last date for online submission: 31.12.2011

Date of Examination (off-line): 29.04.2012

Date of Examination (on-line): 07.05.2012 To 26.05.2012

For More Information & Apply Online Log on to :-

http://www.aieee.nic.in

good luck.
27th December 2011, 11:11 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
There is no such paper which is difficult all is easy if you seriously study .

I am providing you details information for AIEEE exam .....

Below are some books from you can prepare for you exam......

For more details you can visit website http://www.aieee.nic.in

good luck............
27th December 2011, 06:19 PM
jeo-rocks

dear friends, AIEEE is the second most prominent exam for B.Tech after IIT and huge amount of students participate in this exam from any other exam so, competition is increases,therefore if your preparation is very good for it or complete your syllabus carefully and concentrately then it is quite easy for you , but if you are not prepare for it, then it is very hard for you.

some best books for your preparation-

arihant,TMH ,K.C sigha(only maths), H.C verma(only physics), GRB(only chemistry)

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?