20th October 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Navy? I am pursuing BA(Arts) degree

noe I pursuing BA Arts so I want to join navy so I prepared for this
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy after B.Tech (CS)?
  2. Is it possible for me to apply for Merchant Navy if I have not completed my graduation yet?
  3. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
  6. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  7. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after pursuing B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy being B.Sc (IT) student? -- [New]
  10. How should i join Indian Navy after finishing B.Com degree?
  11. Which stream I can take in 11th if I have got very less percentage in 10th?
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  14. Can I join Navy after completing BBA with 68%
  15. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  16. What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  17. How can I join Navy being a candidate having completed Degree course in Arts stream in the year of 2011?
  18. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce?
25th February 2012, 08:41 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I join Navy? I am pursuing BA(Arts) degree

You can opt for two routes to join Indian Navy. The first is through the NDA entrance exam. For this, a candidate should be between 16 ½ and 19 years as on the date of publication of the notification. The candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination on any other examination having the same educational value. Those candidates who have appeared for their Class XII examination are also eligible. However, these candidates must furnish documentary evidence towards proof of passing of the Class XII examination. The other route is through CDSE (combined defence services exam). For joining the Naval Academy through CDSE, candidates should be graduates in Science with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Engineering graduates are also eligible. For induction in the Naval Academy a candidate should be between 19 and 22 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?