24th February 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am student of 3rd year EC. How can i apply for summer training in isro ahmedabad. what requirement need for summer training .? and how can i apply for same .? and what is the shedule for summer training.? Can someone provide me the detail procedure which we need to follow for this?

Thnk you sir ..i wait for your favourable reply .

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  3. Complete procedure and requirements of doing summer training from ISRO?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  6. How can an MBA 1st year student apply for summer training program in Ahmadabad?
  7. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  8. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  9. How to get training in Ahmedabad? Which are the companies providing training in Ahmedabad?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training in Ahmedabad?
  13. Procedure for summer training in ISRO?
  14. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Process of summer training at ISRO?
  18. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
21st February 2018, 09:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?

Being a 3rd year EC candidate, you are eligible to apply for internship in ISRO. You must have good academic records without educational gaps and should clear all backlogs if you have any before applying. You must have good technical knowledge and must have excellent interpersonal skills. The internship program in ISRO for graduate candidates are generally 2 to 6 months long. You can visit their official website and check out the latest notification updates of their internship program.

To apply for internship first of all you have to contact your college and get a reference letter. Then write an internship request application and send it with your resume, the letter to the HR department of ISRO. They will now shortlist the candidates and if they find you eligible then you will get the permission to start your training.

Web: https://www.isro.gov.in/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?