28th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Intkhab Alam

What to do after BSc Science?

Actually i have done my B.S.C in Science what is the right way for me because i can not afford to spend much money on high level course so advise me what is correct for me and i want to take job as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  6. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  7. What i s the percentage and options required for 12th compartment students in biology
  8. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  9. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  14. Various B.Sc courses after 12th science?
  15. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  16. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course? -- [New]
29th July 2011, 02:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BSc Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intkhab Alam View Post
Actually i have done my B.S.C in Science what is the right way for me because i can not afford to spend much money on high level course so advise me what is correct for me and i want to take job as soon as possible.
dear friend,

you can work in different industries like textile business, resorts, hotels, etc. Some of the job profiles are
Production jobs
Technical jobs
Research jobs
Teaching jobs
Sales jobs
Service jobs

so after BSC you have lots of govt job .so you can apply for those jobs.

all the best
30th July 2011, 10:12 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: What to do after BSc Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intkhab Alam View Post
HI........
You have done B.Sc in science and you want to do job and also study further.
Don't worry about your future after science you may have many ways for job you should apply for any company for the job.

And after B.Sc you have many courses to do such as M.Sc, MCA, MS and you may fill the form of any one of these course in any private institute such as IGNOU, DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE and after this you have easily done your job with your study.

And I give you one suggestion for the job that you should try for BANK PO EXAMS because in now a days there are many vacancies in bank sector in many great banks such as SBI, UBI, AXIS BANK, ALLAHABAD BANK, BANK OF BARODA for this you may read some book such as QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE of R. S. AGARAWWAL and VERBAL AND NON VERBAL RESIONING of R. S. AGARAWWAL.

SO BEST OF LUCK WITH GOOD WISHES.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?