22nd April 2013, 01:16 AM
Abdul Nafe

Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?

The Indian Maritime University has listed BSc. Maritime Science and BSc. Nautical Science as two separate courses and its brochure and and CET application as well. Can anyone please tell me the difference between them or are they the same?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  3. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  5. What is the date to apply for BSc Nautical science under Indian Maritime University in Mumbai Campus
  6. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  7. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  8. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  10. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  11. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  13. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  14. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
  16. Best idea for my future study being a candidate having secured 50% in 10+2 PCM and interested in doing Job in Tata Motors?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  18. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
4th October 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?

BSc maritime science offers 3 yr Polyvalent degree which educates students both as a Marine engineer and Nautical officer where as Nautical Science only trains them as a nautical officer
24th June 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?

what is the scope of job after Bsc maritime science in imu mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?