12th July 2011, 04:45 PM
kop.devi

What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?

hi
i have completed B.Com(computer application) in my UG and i have completed MCA in my PG in 2009. still i din't get any job in IT field. i dont posses a strong programming skill, hv only basic knowledge on techniques. what can i do for a job??? if i can go in to teaching line what additional qualification do i need ???

Related Questions:
  1. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  2. What all we need to prepare for getting job through campus placements?
  3. Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for job in Google or Microsoft on the basis of my technical and programming skill?
  5. How to prepare for the pool campus of Persistent company?
  6. Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring 78% in 10th and 54% in 12th? Which are the companies?
  7. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  8. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  9. Which company requires less than 60 in PG?
  10. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  11. How an EE engineer having good knowledge in programming can get job in Wipro?
  12. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
  13. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  14. Am i eligible to get a job in good IT company with 54% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 74% in BCA and 75% in MCA?
  15. Which software course is good for ECE diploma holders?
  16. Electrical questions are asked in Tech Mahindra Technical round from Electrical students? -- [New]
  17. Which field can I get for 2nd year in engineering after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering?
  18. What preparation or certification programs should I do while doing MCA to get good job after MCA?
12th July 2011, 07:30 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?

Get a certification course from NIIT....This will help you get into a job..after you get a job..try to get valuable experience from the hob..than apply in a big company...
30th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?

Hello Devi,
You no need to worry about the programming skills. All the MCA students will not compulsory to be a good Programmer.

By learning by practical each day, you can also prove in the programming.
Career Options in Teaching:
You can do the NET or SET exam.
Also you can do any courses in NIIT and CADD centre. They will give you training for your personality improvement, good communication etc.,

Through this you can also get a job and reach at greater heights.
Best wishes,
Gita.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?