18th December 2011, 11:56 PM
dmpatil

What to do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?

What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  4. What is Production Engineering?
  5. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  6. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
  7. What to do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?
  8. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  9. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Can I do MBA in Aviation after completing B.E in production engineering?
  12. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  13. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  14. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  15. Short term courses available to join Production Management for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  17. How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%
  18. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2011, 07:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?

There exist various higher education courses in Production Engineering. You can select the course according to your interest. You can pursue Master of Engineering degree in Production Engineering or Advanced Production System. Master of Technology in Production Technology and Management, Master of Technology in Product Design and Manufacturing, etc are other choices available. Production and Industrial Engineering and Production Engineering and System Technology are other specializations offered under Master of Technology. The candidate can also try for courses like Master of Technology in Production Management, Master of Technology in Production Technology, and so on.
14th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?

I want to change my branch and college in 2 year?
7th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

can i do mech engg after completing be in production? if yes period of course & related cllges
14th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Sujay Jaysing Patil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmpatil View Post
What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
i want detail information
1st July 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

after b.tech in production can we do m.tech in automobile engg
13th January 2014, 01:13 AM

Default o do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?

The various cources are available in prod . Engg. Like cad /cam,
CIM
Automation
Desing of m/c element
Manufacturing engg
Prod. Tech. And managment
Industrial engg.
Product design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?