9th February 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do after graduation to join as a Teacher after BCA?

I have completed BCA graduation if i want to become a teacher what should i do next?? If i do b.ed after that what should I do??

10th February 2022, 01:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after graduation to join as a Teacher after BCA?

To become teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

You are eligible to appear for the examination after pursuing B.Ed degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for the examination.
10th February 2022, 05:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you must decide on whether you would like to be a school teacher or college teacher.
B.Ed is necessary to become a school teacher. Master's degree in Computer Science/Computer Application with SET qualification, allows you to join as teacher in a upper primary or higher secondary schools.
NET qualification is quite necessary to join as assistant professor in college. Master's degree with not less than 55% marks is required to attend UGC NET exam.
10th February 2022, 08:58 PM
Zainab Fatima8

To join as a teacher after BCA , candidates must have a BEd degree .
And also have to qualify in the entrance exam called TET.
10th February 2022, 09:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing BCA, you have to do B. Ed course to get eligible for teacher in private school or Government school.
11th February 2022, 05:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to become a teacher, it is very important that the candidate should have completed Bachelor of Education two years degree course after graduation.
After completion of BCA course you have to join Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course and after that you will be eligible to to work as a teacher.
However personally I would not like to suggest you to pursue bed after BCA because it will be just a wastage of time instead of doing B.Ed, you should go for MCA and after that pursue PhD then you will be eligible to join as a professor or assistant professor after qualifying UGC NET examination.
12th February 2022, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After B.Ed you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET.

To get recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in the examination.

Examination is conducted by NTA at national level and state level by state education board.
12th February 2022, 08:32 PM
periwinkle09876

A Bachelor of Computer applications degree alone is not enough for the government teaching job.
You must also pursue Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course.
After completing Bachelor of Education you will be eligible for government teaching job.
13th February 2022, 11:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Its good you have completed your Bachelor's degree in Computer Application. In order to become a teacher, you need to follow:

1. If you have 50% marks or more in bachelor's degree then you can apply for Bachelor of Education course.

2. After completing Bachelor of Education course, you can apply for CTET or TET of your state.

Candidates who qualify the CTET or TET become eligible for vacancies of government teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?