4th April 2015, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Should I join B.Ed and discontinue Post Graduation in Journalism to become a Teacher?

Hi,
I have done Bachelor of Mass Media, specialization in Journalism, and now already started Masters in same field. Currently teaching in a coaching classes which had created an interest in me towards Teaching, I really enjoy teaching. Please help me shall I continue with Masters in Journalism or do B.Ed or shall I complete Masters then opt for M.Ed? I am really confused, need a revert asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  3. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  4. When and where post graduation course in journalism will start?
  5. What are the different courses offered for mass communication masters or PGD?
  6. Post graduation in Communication & Journalism is possible without Bachelor degree?
  7. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  8. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  11. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation?
  12. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  13. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  14. How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?
  15. PG diploma in Journalism is eligible for UGC NET exam?
  16. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  17. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  18. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
11th April 2015, 04:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join B.Ed and discontinue Post Graduation in Journalism to become a Teacher?

You don't have to quit your current course just to become a Teacher, you can yourself after he completion of your Masters degree become a teacher and will be able to teach in your particular field as a Lecturer in any reputed College.

But, if you ant to quit and continue to study in some other field rather than the field in which you are, you are totally free to opt for it, and there are no restrictions to it.

Therefore, if you wish to continue teaching I your own field the it is advisable to you to stay in the field and do not quit what you are currently studying, but, however, if you are not at all willing to continue any further in the current field of your, then you can opt to choose any field of your desire and thus opt for a good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?