8th December 2010, 09:12 AM
sheethal

What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

what should i do after passing out my 12th standard as o computer maths student .what all courses are there after 12th.which course preffers more job opurtunities withn good salary

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  3. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  4. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  7. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  8. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student
  9. Information regarding MCA course? Jobs after MCA course?
  10. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  11. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  13. Which is the best degree course to pursue after completing 12th Computer Maths? -- [New]
  14. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students?
  15. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  16. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  17. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  18. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths?
25th March 2011, 03:19 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

Hii

this is totally depend on you in which field you are interested then you can choose that field easily...........

because there is so many course

1.TEACHER

2.COMPUTER COURSE

3.COMMERCE

4.CA

5.BANK JOBS

6.BCA

7.HONORS

8.POLICE

These are path on which path you want to go this is depend on you............
25th March 2011, 05:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

You must certainly take up a degree. Since you are interested in computers you could probably take a computer engineering field. You also have the option to go for BCA. But after BCA you must take up MCA too. All these areas do offer good opportunities.
25th March 2011, 06:01 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiii Friend,

After 12th standard with Computer & Maths you can do graduation.

Different courses available after 12th with Computer & Maths are as shown: -

Graduation Level courses are

1. B.E. or
2. B.Tech. or
3. B.Sc. or
4. B.Com. or
5. B.A. or
6. BBA or
7. BCA or etc.

Good Luck & Good Wishes
29th March 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

IF SOMEBODY FAILS IN MAIN SUBJECT LIKE MATH AND PASSED IN ADDITIONAL SUBJECT THEN CAN HE GO FOR BCA
1st April 2011, 09:19 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Hi Friend,
There are immense opportunities available for computer student.
You can go in for B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc., B.A., BBA, BCA etc

You can do B.Com and appear for professional courses conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. After getting the professional degree you can get employment in Companies (Public & Private)

You can go in for LLB which again has abundant opportunity with Company Secretary.

You have to choose your interest field and take decision on that basis for example if you are interested in Finance go in for C.A. or C.W.A.
If interested in Law then you can go for LLB with C.S.
and Accounts
The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management

There are other opportunities also available apart from your subjects.
For that you need to know which course you are interested in, then you can go in for-
*Exams conducted by banks
*Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism
*Bachelor of Business Administration
*Air Hostess
*Acting for Film & Television
*Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Management
*Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design
*Diploma and Degree in Jewellery Design
*Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert
*Diploma in Game Art, Pre-Production and Game Design
*Anchoring
*B.A (Hospitality Management)
*B.A (Political Science)
*B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
*B.A. (Hons.) in Retail Management with Marketing
*B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
*B.Com. (Computers)
*B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship etc.

All the best
12th April 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12.... i want do best computer couurse like testing tools pls sujjest me which course i should do
14th April 2011, 10:28 PM
swapnilvalvi

Smile Re:about engineering deploma course

Mam,
can i do after passing 12th deploma engineering?
16th April 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheethal View Post
what should i do after passing out my 12th standard as o computer maths student .what all courses are there after 12th.which course preffers more job opurtunities withn good salary
please reply
1st May 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I took maths'computers in 12th...i want to know the best field available which is not that common and with good employment oppurtunities?
13th May 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

which course is better computer science or computer maintenance for mpc bright student
24th May 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

can we do msc maths or any degree in maths after after computer engineering?
27th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which r the gd colleges for bca n wat r there cutoff marks?
27th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i am intersted in nautiecal science suggest some other courses like trhat
27th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of the course MCA?
27th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

is BCA a valuable course?
28th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Ihave got 56%mark in 12Th standards but i have got 44% in PCM what can i do now after 12Th polytechnic or BSc,For BE required minimum 50 % marks in PCM group.
28th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 56% in 12th but i have 44% in PCM for BE required minimum 50% in pcm what can i do now after 12th.Polytechnic or BSC
23rd June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I have got 56% in 12th but I know basic computer and spoken English, which course is better computer science or computer maintenance. Can you please tell me which course I have to select?
10th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

it is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
You must certainly take up a degree. Since you are interested in computers you could probably take a computer engineering field. You also have the option to go for BCA. But after BCA you must take up MCA too. All these areas do offer good opportunities.
19th July 2011, 12:30 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The best option for you is B.tech.......for that you have to sit in exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE etc.

Other than B.tech the courses that are available for you are:

B.sc in any science subjects like maths, physics, chemistry, statistics, computer science, It etc...

You can also do BCA which a very good course...

You can also study polytechnic, then you can get lateral entry in B.tech.

You can also study Animation, Hotel management etc...

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation you can opt for IAS, IPS, IFS, IES etc.
7th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha rohatgi View Post
hi friend,
there are immense opportunities available for computer student.
You can go in for b.e., b.tech., b.sc., b.a., bba, bca etc

you can do b.com and appear for professional courses conducted by the institute of chartered accountants of india, the institute of company secretaries of india, institute of cost and work accountancy. After getting the professional degree you can get employment in companies (public & private)

you can go in for llb which again has abundant opportunity with company secretary.

You have to choose your interest field and take decision on that basis for example if you are interested in finance go in for c.a. Or c.w.a.
If interested in law then you can go for llb with c.s.
And accounts
the subject matter of the course consists of law, taxation, management

there are other opportunities also available apart from your subjects.
For that you need to know which course you are interested in, then you can go in for-
*exams conducted by banks
*graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia journalism
*bachelor of business administration
*air hostess
*acting for film & television
*diploma and degree in fashion design, fashion marketing and management
*diploma and degree in graphic design
*diploma and degree in jewellery design
*diploma in 3d animation- expert
*diploma in game art, pre-production and game design
*anchoring
*b.a (hospitality management)
*b.a (political science)
*b.a. (hons.) humanities and social sciences
*b.a. (hons.) in retail management with marketing
*b.com+ cosmic certified accountant (cca)
*b.com. (computers)
*b.com. Corporate secretaryship etc.

All the best
rtettr
27th August 2011, 06:27 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
The best option for you is engineering.There are so much scope and requirment for a computer engineer and you can choose computer branch in engineering.This is the best option for you as your interest.You can get a job after engineering.There are so much IT companies which want computer engineers.You should choose a perticular field like programming,operating system,networking.Its very helpful for you.You can also do courses along with engineering which helps you for your future.
Java programming is the best field for a computer engineer.

If you dont have interest in engineering then dont worry.You have also so many options in your hand.You can continue your computer education with BCA or BSC(computer application).

So choice is yours and its depend on you.

All the best
18th September 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My question is that if I passed 12 th with computer ,math,physics,chem through cbse board from mp board,shall we appear in pre engg test held in maharashtra, if yes,please explain how?
19th September 2011, 01:02 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hey ,
29th October 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

hi....
i have one question that if i do b.arch then what's the advantages or job facility from this
30th October 2011, 12:16 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

this is totally depend on you in which field you are interested then you can choose that field easily...........

because there is so many course

1.TEACHER

2.COMPUTER COURSE

3.COMMERCE

4.CA

5.BANK JOBS

6.BCA

7.HONORS

8.POLICE

These are path on which path you want to go this is depend on you............
Thanks
3rd December 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 12th in arts maths . An i have intrust in computer/IT . So plz suggest me what should i do .?
An if i do b.tech then .sugest me
13th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the isat complition students feature
14th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hiiiii Friend,

1. B.E. or
2. B.Tech. or
3. B.Sc. or
4. B.Com. or
5. B.A. or
6. BBA or
7. BCA or etc.

Good Luck & Good Wishes
how can one get a Bsc degree after 12th commerce?
8th February 2012, 03:59 AM
pragati kashyap

Arrow Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

Quote:
Its better to go for engineering after 12th with maths.And you should opt CSE branch as it offers good salary and are in demand always.If you have interest in engineering then only go for it nor other options are also there like--
1)BSC
2)LLB
12th February 2012, 02:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After passing 12th you can apply following job:-
> N.D.A
> B.TECH
> B.SC MATHS
> B.SC I.T
> B.TECH
> RAILWAYS
> L.L.B
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
7th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can i apply for Bsc. environmental science/ Btech physical science without taking biology as main subject in 11th and 12th grade?
22nd April 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

can i take BSC chemistry after doing 12th computer science??????
19th July 2012, 11:28 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

> N.D.A
> B.TECH
> B.SC MATHS
> B.SC I.T
> B.TECH
> RAILWAYS
> L.L.B
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
19th July 2012, 11:30 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

> N.D.A
> B.TECH
> B.SC MATHS
> B.SC I.T
> B.TECH
> RAILWAYS
> L.L.B
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
20th July 2012, 11:06 AM
abthar

hi

As a maths-computer science student you cant go for medical..

So as a computer science student you can go for computer field..

B.E/B.tech=IT,CS,ECE,E&I,EEE,MECH,CIVIL,AERONAUTICAl..

B.SC=CS,IT,MATHS

BBA

BCA

B.A=MATHS,ENGLISH,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY

B.L

Diploma in computer Application..

Thesr are some listed courses you can go..

ALL THE BEST
20th July 2012, 06:03 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!!

-->after 12th standard with computer and maths you can do graduation.

-->Different courses available after 12th with computer and maths are as follows:-

*NDA

*B.TECH

*B.SC MATHS

*B.SC IT

*BBA

*BCA

*LLB
ETC

ALL THE BEST...!!!!
3rd March 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges available in coiambatore for M.sc (IT)
19th March 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

am a student of class 12th.. i would like to take company secretary for my future studies.... is dis a good option...?....???
10th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 72% in 12th std so i prefare engineering or other courses
22nd December 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

after 12th computer maths what can i do? can i take B.A english(lit) or any othercourses
5th April 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Iam now studying in std.12th commerce after 12th which course should I do? I am interested in IT and Book-keeping &accountancy subjects
11th May 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I got low mark in 12th
Total 676 and couse is better for me and more value couse
3rd January 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm A Student Of 12th Comp.Science Can I Study For Lawyer.Is It Best?Can I Take That
10th May 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What are all the courses available after 12th as a computer maths student? Please give me the correct menu.
14th May 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I had pass 12th standard with low mark like 730 and I like to study engineering. Also I want to make my career as value. But this situation many peoples suggest me to don't take engineering it's value less. So what I to do
18th April 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Should Bsc cyber security and bsc cyber forensic courses are good? If i study this course where should i get job? Who much salary should get in india for this job?
17th June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

After 12th passing in computer science with maths group what field should take which leads to better salary minimum 20,000
11th November 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of Quantum University and studying B.tech in Mechanical Engineering is the evergreen branch of engineering. Market scenario and demand of engineering graduates change every year but the demand of mechanical engineering degree will never be obsolete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?