17th December 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?

Sir,
i am a student of 12th science with biology(without maths) can i apply for b.tech after passing 12th science(biology)
or what are the other good job oriented courses after 12th science(biology)
except medical

please reply urgently.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  2. Best career oriented course after passing 12th?
  3. How to apply for UG course after completing 12th with Maths and Biology with 90% marks? How to apply for it?
  4. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  5. WHat are the job oriented courses after 12th?
  6. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  7. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  8. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  9. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?
  11. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  12. What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?
  13. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses offered for me with high salary being a candidate of 12th class with Biology and Maths?
  15. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  16. Which degree is required for admission in BCA? I have completed intermediate in Arts
  17. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  18. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
20th December 2014, 03:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?

No, you cannot apply for B.Tech course after completion of 12th with Biology subject. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech in B.Tech course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed your 12th standard with Mathematics, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

After completion of 12th standard with Biology, you can pursue your higher studies in the following courses mentioned below :-

1. MBBS
2. BDS :- Dental Science
3. BHMS :- Homeopathy
4. BUMS :- Unani
5. BAMS :- Ayurvedic
6. BVSc :- Veterinary Science

After completion of Bachelor's degree in any of the above mentioned courses, you can find many job opportunities in Medical field.
7th April 2015, 04:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?

Yes you go for the bachelor of technology course after doing your 12th with biology but you will have the limited options in this field .

The job oriented options available for you in the B.Tech courses are here under :-

-->> Biotechnology .

-->> Microbiology .

-->> Biochemical engineering .

You do have many options in the same field such as ;-

Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery course .

B.D.S. course, BHMS course , B.Sc with zoology or botany , B.Sc nursing ,B.Pharmacy .

These are some best job oriented and popular courses for you . Much more options available for you in different fields with good scope based on your interest .
8th April 2015, 10:13 AM
poojasingh151

No you can't apply for B.Tech course without Maths. The eligibility criteria for B.Tech/ BE, Candidates should possess their 12th Standard with PCM from any recognized Board.
There are many Medical Courses after 12th with biology:
1.M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)- 5.5 years.
2.B.D.S.( Bachelor of Dental Surgery)- 4 years
3B.H.M.S.(Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)- 5.5 years.
4. B.M.S.( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & surgrey)- 5.5 years.
5.M.D( Doctor of Medicine)-3 years.
6.M.S.(Master of surgery)- 3 years.
As we all know that Medical Courses are most demanded and fast growing, so you can go through any of these courses. After being these course there will be many more jobs opportunities.
Go ahead, best of luck.
13th April 2015, 08:26 PM
kunalroy89

You can not apply for B.tech without having Maths in 12th as one of your subjects.
Eligibility criteria for any entrance exam of B.E/B.Tech or even direct admission is that the candidates should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths at 12th level.

If you want to go for courses other than medical,then go for graduation courses in Microbiology or Biochemistry or even Environmental Science graduation.

Or better option would be to go for either B.Sc Zoology or B.Sc Botany and at Masters level go for various specializations.There are plenty of specializations after Botany or Zoology graduates which commonly are unknown but very important both from Job and Economic view.
20th May 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 10th board exams I don't want to go with maths for further studies not even interested in medical field what should I choose I have heard abt Btech in food technology and Btech in cosmetology have these course have any scope.are they career / job oriented please help me eagerly waiting for reply please need ur help thankyou
6th March 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm 12 science pass with PCB what should I study for a good job in industry
4th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Please say what are the best colleges for studying b.tech biotechnology and bioengineering and microbiology???
What is the minimum cutoff for bc students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?