30th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th degree or diploma in civil?

what to do after 12th degree ordiploma in civil...please give me the details

31st May 2013, 02:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th degree or diploma in civil?

There is no point doing diploma after 12th. You should go for the degree course. The diploma is suited for candidates who have completed 10th standard. The candidates who pursue diploma are advised to follow it by Bachelor of Technology.

Therefore since you have finished 12th, directly apply for the Bachelor of Technology. Completing the degree course will mean better jobs are high salary in comparison to diploma course.

The next step will be to apply for the entrance exam for Engineering. There are many entrance exams. Some example are:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

ISEET

Guj-CET

BITSAT

UPSEE

You must have heard about the AIEEE and IIT-JEE. Both these exams have been discountinued by the government and replaced with ISEET entrance exam. Admission for NITs and IITs will be given through ISEET entrance exam.

Apart from ISEET you can appear for the entrance exam conducted by your state government. For example Uttar Pradesh conducts UPSEE. However some states have also discountinued their entrance exam in favor of ISEET.

This includes Maharashtra. So if you are from Maharashtra and decides to appear for ISEET. You will get two ranks. First will be All India rank and second for the state level.

ISEET Eligibility

1. You can only apply after finishing 12th standard.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be your subjects to pursue Engineering.

3. 40 percent marks in the 12th standard.
31st May 2013, 04:04 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

After Diploma in civil I will advice you to join higher degree course. after Diploma you have limited no of chances of if you join higher degree course then you increase you chances of job.

I will advice you to join engineering after diploma. if you have completed your diploma then you can take direct admission in 2nd year of engineering. after Diploma you can take admission in private college only you can not take admission in government but some private college are also good.

To take admission in college you have to contact with the college there is not any entrance exam for admission if there are seats available then you can take admission in this college. admission in the college depends on the management of the college.

Civil branch is all time branch you should go for higher education in civil branch. after engineering your chances of job will more. civil engineers have so much scope in government and private sector.

For job after diploma you have to take help of internet. you have to register yourself on the job oriented websites. company jobs are available on these websites. you have to upload your CV on these websites these help in finding job.
12th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

commerce - will i get admission in degree college after passing 12th as a private candidate ?
21st March 2016, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

MHT-CET & JEE exam are important or not in diploma in civil after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?