13th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What to do after qualifying in CA Entrance Test? Best Colleges offering CA in Hyderabad?

After what qualifying CA entrance test what to do next? Which colleges offering best CA course in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  2. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  3. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  4. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  5. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  7. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  8. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  9. Can i join in Hospital Administration course with 30808 rank in ICET? -- [New]
  10. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  11. Can BCA students without Maths in their 12th do MCA?
  12. Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  13. Information about Intermediate Junior Colleges offering M.Bi.PC in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  14. Colleges offering M.BI.P.C in Hyderabad?
  15. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  16. Colleges offering the B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc in Hyderabad?
  17. What should I do to get qualified for doing Ph.D?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
22nd February 2012, 03:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after qualifying in CA Entrance Test? Best Colleges offering CA in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After what qualifying CA entrance test what to do next? Which colleges offering best CA course in Hyderabad?
Once you have qualified the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence course. The registration is open throughout the year at the ICAI Regional Councils.
Along with the Integrated Professional Competence course, you will also have to enroll for Information Technology program prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. After qualifying either one group or both groups of the Integrated Professional Competence course, you will be eligible to register yourself for Articleship Training and the duration of this training program is 3 years and 6 months. After successful completion of the training program, you will be eligible to write the Final Exam.

Institute offering oral coaching for Integrated Professional Competence course, in Hyderabad:

Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
Badruka College Campus
Kachiguda Station Road
Kachiguda
Hyderabad – 500 027

The institute mentioned above is the only institute, offering oral coaching for Integrated Professional Competence course, in Hyderabad which is accredited by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
9th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after qualifying in CA Entrance Test? Best Colleges offering CA in Hyderabad?

i have compelete my b.com general so how can i join in c.a
15th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

from where can i do ca
7th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

which course in inter is better to take.my aim is to become a c.a.can i take mec or any other chances i can get in other cources of inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?