19th February 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What to do to appear for DNB final exam of medicine? Where do I collect the form?

I am going to finish my MD in Medicine in June 2011 and I want to appear for the DNB Final Exams for Medicine as soonas possible
What do I have to do now ?
Where do I collect the foms and what are the formalities involved ?

Dr Siddhart Goswami

25th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: What to do to appear for DNB final exam of medicine? Where do I collect the form?

WFollowing information will help you-
National Board of Examinations will conducts the DNB Program at various accredited Medical Colleges / Hospitals / Institutions leading to the award of DNB.
NBE DNB is a recognized qualification as per provisions of Indian Medical Council act, and the Government of India vide its various notifications issued from time to time has equated the DNB qualifications to the corresponding MD / MS Qualification awarded by various Indian Universities.

National Board of Examinations Centralized Entrance Test is the Entrance Examination for admission to the 2 Years Post Diploma DNB Program.
National Board of Examinations shall be conducting the next session of DNB CET on 22nd January, 2012.

For National Board of Examinations admission to DNB Program ( Post MBBS ) January 2012 session only.

For list of accredited Hospitals, Course / Specialties Available, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Examination, NBE DNB Examination Centers, Validity of Results, etc., candidates may kindly refer to the Information Bulletin – cum – Application Form for the NBE DNB CET January 2012 session which can be obtained from ( w.e.f. 22.01.2012 ) :-

All branches of Indian Bank on cash payment of 750/- only. ( For List of Branches, kindly refer to detailed notice on National Board of Examinations website www.natboard.edu.in or contact helpline No. 46054605 ).
Can be downloaded from National Board of Examinations website of the Board www.natboard.edu.in. ( The Cost of 750/- towards the Information Bulletin and NBE DNB CET Application Form shall be payable with the NBE DNB CET 2012 Examination Fees ).
21st August 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to appear for DNB final exam of medicine? Where do I collect the form?

Can I appear in dnb final exam in medicine being a final year md student in medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?