2nd May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do before doing MBA, BMS or B.Com?

I am a resident of mumbai.i gave my h.s.c this year.i want to do mba in finance.now i am confused what to do before mba.....either bms,or b.com.
Please suggest.

2nd August 2011, 12:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do before doing MBA, BMS or B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a resident of mumbai.i gave my h.s.c this year.i want to do mba in finance.now i am confused what to do before mba.....either bms,or b.com.
Please suggest.
You Have Cleared In your Question That You Are Interested in MBA Finance Course. So, If your Aim is to go with MBA Finance Course, Then for this course you need to complete your Graduate degree course.

And I Will Suggest you Please Go with B.com Course, Because B.com is best for those candidates who were Interested in Finance Courses. In B.com You will Study Finance/Accounts Subjects in Detailed and the Subjects you were study in your B.com course, Will helps you at the time of your MBA Finance Course.

Because all these subjects you have to again study in your MBA Finance Course. So, Its better for you If you can complete your Graduation from B.com Stream. It will helps you lot and you will not get any problem at the time of Pursuing your MBA course.

So, If any Candidates are Interested to make his career in Finance Field, Then they Have to choose B.com Course in his Graduation. So please think and then Opt course according to your Interest, But I will Recommended you to go with B.com Course.

The admission in MBA Course are based on Entrance test (CAT/MAT Examination) and after clear entrance examination, you will get admission in MBA Course. So, To apply for MBA Course you need to complete your Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% Marks. So please dont worry Just complete your B.com and then you are eligible to apply for MBA Course.
2nd August 2011, 05:31 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What to do before doing MBA, BMS or B.Com?

Quote:
Please suggest.
i suggest you to do bms because in it has accounts and even maths in the first year which is important for MBA

best of luckk.........
2nd August 2011, 08:48 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your 12th
then you go for graduation after that you go for
MBA in good college.
after 12th you go for BMS that is also help you for
MBA at the time of study.

So you go for BMS

Top BMS college:-

*St.xavier's college
*Sathaye college
*Kiit college,orissa
2nd August 2011, 10:06 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Please suggest.

As you mentioned that you want to do MBA in finance so B.co is good option for as it has relevant subject as MBA.
2nd August 2011, 11:42 AM
saurav9889

friend since u have a clear goal regarding ur studies hence it's very good. since u want to do mba in finance hence i would suggest u to do b.com hons indeed and if their is a provision for elective subjects or special papers then take finance as optional since in this way u can hit the road running as u will already be familiar with the nooks and details of finance.
2nd August 2011, 02:57 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend
Do Not get confused

There is no problem in doing any of the two either B.COM/BMS
After doing any one of the above you can go for MBA in FINANCE
or any other stream.

But according to me Best to go for B.COM
degree
that will be best for your career as you are completely intrested in doing MBA in finance
2nd August 2011, 03:38 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

BMS or B.Com??

If you want to do MBA in Finance then the best under graduation course is B.Com.....

In B.Com you will make a firm and strong base in finance and accounting, which will be very helpful for MBA.

So study B.Com and prepare for MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

And also keep it in mind that if you do MBA from the top B-Schools in India then only your degree will be valued otherwise not.

So start working and preparing for CAT, MAT along with completing graduation.
3rd August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I personally feel that MBA is a much better option than anything else. You can have a lot of job options after MBA. But this will only be possible once you enter into a right place and there is no better place than UTM which is a Shillong based lifestyle university and it provides quality course content. You can visit the website here: utm[dot]ac[dot]in
16th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

After doing 12th how to get admission in bba in top college?
22nd November 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 2nd year Bcom in an evening college in bangalore and have finished my 3rd sem and going for 4th sem
i want to do mba after my bcom
i don't want to do mba in finance because i am weak in accounts and i dont like accounts as itz not interesting for me
mba in hr is for lazy persons and that finally leaves marketing which all tell is very bad as it takes all your air out

suggest me other mba specializations for mba available in bangalore

can i do any job befor doing my mba ?????????????????????
1st April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

hie i have just given my exams of 12th commerce !! i want to know what should i do in graduation except bsc or bca if i want to do mba in IT .. afterwards !
Looking forward to a remarkable reply ..
24th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12 commerce with 82% from mumbai.. i have secured admissions in bms,bcom nd baf. after graduation i am planning for mba in finance.also i wish to take the responsiblities of my family business in pharmaceuticals..please guide nd tell me that which bachelors degree shall i pursue...
28th March 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i also want to do mba..this year itself i have given hsc exam.so m little cnfused to go with bms or any othr course..as i m much intrstd in o.c subjects nd bms includes tht type of topics..nd aftr cnsidrng this which course i should do to enter in mba..and i also dnt knw much abut the mba comes undr which dffrnt categories like othrs said finance nd all??? plzzzz clear ma cnfusion guide sme
23rd May 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 12th std.i am from R.A.Podar college matunga. I want to go MBA marketing.now I am confused what to do before mba....either bcom or bms??
11th July 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Bms n entrance exam for mba or bcom n entrance exam for mba which one is easier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?