27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard?

Hi,

I am in 12th std. and I had dropped Mathematics. So I want to ask that can I do BMS and MBA (Human Resource) without Maths? And is there a scope in Human Resource MBA and is Maths important for Human Resource MBA? What is the syllabus for Human Resource (MBA)? What is the name of entrance exam for MBA (HR)?

28th August 2016, 10:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard?

For BMS course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum percentage required for BMS course in your 12th class is 50%. And for MBA degree candidate must have passed any Bachelor degree with minimum 55% marks.

Yes, you are eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard. As you want to know syllabus for MBA Human Resource and scope in Human Resource MBA here, I am going to tell you the same:

Organizational behaviour, accounting for management, quantitative techniques, specialization papers, specialization papers of hr, organisation development, human resource development, advanced industrial psychology, industrial relations and labour laws, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Materials & Logistics Management
Manufacturing & Operations Management

Scope in Human Resource MBA:

Technical Recruiter
Employee Relations Manager
Employment or Placement Manager
Compensation Manager

Top Recruiters for MBA Human Resource:

Hudson Global, Inc.
Body shopping
Davidson Global Technologies
Kelly Services
Kforce
Manpower Inc.
Inter Quest Group plc
28th August 2016, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am in 12th std. and I had dropped Mathematics. So I want to ask that can I do BMS and MBA (Human Resource) without Maths? And is there a scope in Human Resource MBA and is Maths important for Human Resource MBA? What is the syllabus for Human Resource (MBA)? What is the name of entrance exam for MBA (HR)?
Yes, of course you are definitely eligible for both the BMS and MBA course. Since, both the BMS and MBA course is related to Business/Management specialization. So, Mathematics subject is not mandatory for BMS and MBA course. You need to complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks to be eligible for BMS course. Once, after completing BMS course you are eligible to apply for MBA course. To get MBA admission you need to appear and qualify in the CAT/MAT/GMAT exam with good marks.
8th August 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am in FYJC (Commerce). I got 94 marks in Mathematics in my SSC exam but still I have opted for Secretarial Practice to know more about the subject. But after passing my HSC exam, I wish to take BMS. Is maths a compulsory subject in BMS? If it is, do we have to study maths all the three years? So that I can start preparing it from now onwards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?