14th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice for me to do BMS and MBA to support my father?

Hi!i m nikita, studing in 12th. My father is a businessman and would like to support him,....... I m thinking of doing bms and then mba but confused in what ??? Help out plzzzzz

22nd March 2016, 05:32 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to do BMS and MBA to support my father?

Yes, Of-course pursuing BBA and then MBA,after 12th Std will be the best option for you. Because both course is related to business field and if your father is doing business then there is no need to worry about that. Also you can take some burden of your father work and you can help him by implementing your new ideas and skills.

MBA course is full of new Business ideas and it is very much related to the management of works. So this course will help you in giving ideas about the business.

Also the work load will be less in your father's company because you will get good position in that and you will be treated as a manager. And you don't have to worry about the salary because salary matters for a normal employee.

So personally we will suggest you to move in this field and do your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?