26th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?

what to do after diploma course in electronics & telecommunication.

I am in confusion of what to do

Related Questions:
  1. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  2. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  3. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  4. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  5. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  6. What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  9. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  10. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  11. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do training or internship after Diploma in Telecommunications?
  15. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  16. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
27th July 2011, 12:09 AM
brijeshgzp123

Default Re: What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?

many companies want to work with lebel of deploma and also gives nice salary. So you can join and enjoy with job.

Govt. Jab also available for this type course in diploma.

Like in....BSNL,MTNL,DRDO,BHEL,NTPC,etc.
27th July 2011, 09:27 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?

hi...i would advive you that the best thing to do after the completion of diploma is to join an engineering college through lateral entry scheme because if you go for an job after diploma there wont be much growth for you and even if its there it would be very slow ,and also you wont be elegible for the ececutive jobs in various psus like the ongc,bhel etc because only graduates are allowed for those exams and also you will not be elegible to write various upsc exams like the indian administartive services exam ans the indian engineering services exam and various other exams details of which you can get at www.upsc.org
generally the promotion periods for an diploma candidate is very high in most of the various organizations and also always you will be working under some graduate or post graduate candidate so its best to join an engineering college through lateral entry schemes,there are many good college giveing admisiion to diploma students through lateral entry scheme,some of them are ANDHRA UNIVERSITY,ANNA UNIVERSITY,JNTU,etc...
30th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

cource institute in pune & mumbai
31st August 2011, 08:58 AM
rana2011
Banned

Many companies want to work with lebel of deploma and also gives nice salary. So you can join and enjoy with job.

Govt. Jab also available for this type course in diploma.

Like in....BSNL,MTNL,DRDO,BHEL,NTPC,etc.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 10:33 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications, you can do jobs if you have got from campus placement.

othrtwise you can prepare for the govt jobs.

you can also do higher study like

1.BE/B.tech.

2.AMIE.

3.BBA.

4.BBM.

etc

all the best...........
27th September 2011, 04:19 PM
saugata2008

As a diploma holder in ETCE ,you can go for various ways like -

1.You can go for the Govt. jobs like -

SAIL
RAIL
BHEL
GAIL
ECIL
EIL
DRDO

2.You can go for Be/B.tech through lateral entrance exam .

3.You can go for some job oriented trainings like -

*training on 3G and 2G
*PLC
*Networking
*Microcontroller

But I think among Be/B.tech is the best option for you .Because it will help you to enhance your future more .

Thank you
28th November 2011, 09:52 PM
litunu

after having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications, you can do jobs if you have got from campus placement.

othrtwise you can prepare for the govt jobs.

you can also do higher study like

1.BE/B.tech.

2.AMIE.

3.You can go for some job oriented trainings like -

*training on 3G and 2G
*PLC
*Networking
*Microcontroller
15th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma electronics & telecommunication engineering from IETE,new delhi. sir i want to know about this diploma is approved by AICTE.?
25th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I m complated diploma electronics and communicatin. But i cant find my profile related jobs plz kindely help me.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?