28th January 2016, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?

I have already completed my MS in Electronics & Telecommunications. Now i am looking forward to get training or internship. So kindly guide me about the requirements or prerequisits for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  2. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?
  5. Where I can find good embedded systems companies for design internship?
  6. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Is it possible to do training or internship after Diploma in Telecommunications?
  8. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  9. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  11. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  12. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  13. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  14. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. What should I do if I wanted to do internship in some best companies while doing B.E majors in telecommunications?
  16. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
28th January 2016, 03:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Every Institutes have their own admission criteria, so nothing specifically can be said in this regard, however the minimum requirement is that a candidate should have completed his UG/PG course without having any pending backlogs.

The rest of the eligibility criteria does vary from Institution to Institutions, so you need to contact the Institutions individually and ask them about their requirements to allow to pursue your training programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?