9th September 2011, 03:25 PM
mugada1990

What to do having not received hall ticket for CDS Exam?

sir,i hav applied for cds-2,2011.but i did not received hallicket.please help me sir

9th September 2011, 08:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do having not received hall ticket for CDS Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugada1990 View Post
sir,i hav applied for cds-2,2011.but i did not received hallicket.please help me sir
CDS Stands for Combined defense Services examination and this examination was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year, For this year CDS (I) Examination was already completed and CDS (II) Examination was Going to be held on 18/Sep/2011.

>> So, If you have already applied for CDS (II) Examination then please prepare well because examination was going to be held soon in this month.

And If you will not received your CDS Examination hall ticket yet then please do not worry, Just visit the UPSC website and click on the examination Link and then Further click on the Venue Information Link and when the new Page was Open then please enter your Form Number and Registration ID and then you will get your Completed details.

>> So, Please visit the official website soon If you will not get your Admit card, The CDS Examination venue Information was already availiable in the UPSC website, So please check the official website and download your Venue Information and then you are eligible to appear in the CDS Examination.

And If you want to get more Information then please check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
9th September 2011, 08:57 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: What to do having not received hall ticket for CDS Exam?

Sir, the CDS exam is going to held on 18th of september and if you do not receive your hall ticket then please go to the official website of CDS
www.upsc.gov.in

all the best for exam

regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?