4th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What do I need to prepare to get a seat? Which exams do I have to write and how many marks are needed?

what do i need to prepare to get seat and what exams i have to write and how many marks i need to score

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get a seat in IIM Ahmedabad?
  2. How much marks are needed to qualify in ICET? I have scored 64 marks
  3. How much marks are needed to get Polytechnic Seat?
  4. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  5. Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?
  6. What to do if I don't receive the hall ticket for ICET having qualified in ICET exam?
  7. Can I write bank exam after securing 56% marks in B.A English Exam -- [New]
  8. What exams are needed to write MS in India? I am doing B.E
  9. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  12. How can I prepare for PGECET? How to get a seat in these universities?
  13. What to do after B.Tech if I score less than 60% in academics?
  14. What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?
  15. How much marks needed for 12th to write AIPMT?
  16. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  17. How much marks are needed to get a seat in Bits Hyderabad
  18. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
15th December 2017, 07:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I need to prepare to get a seat? Which exams do I have to write and how many marks are needed?

If you are interested to get a seat in best engineering institute after completion of intermediate class with PCM as the three main subjects, then you have to apply for JEE examination. You have to prepare for JEE examination with full dedication. To score good marks in entrance exam, you can take help from previous papers.
Try to score more than 60% in entrance exam to get admission in good engineering institute.
After clearing the exam, you have to participate in online counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?