26th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for PGECET? How to get a seat in these universities?

hi sir i preffered for gate 2012....but i didnt write exam well..........so i want to write pgecet exam also......i preffer only for jntuh and ou universities in hyderabad........so how can i prepare for pgecet.........and if want get seat in these universities under what rank i have to get?????????please answer my question............

7th January 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for PGECET? How to get a seat in these universities?

how to prepare for pgecet??? when will be the exam conducted???
2nd May 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for PGECET? How to get a seat in these universities?

i need some material and model papers for information technology for pgecet plz send it to my mail id [email protected]
23rd April 2016, 05:48 PM
Lokesh PN

i need some material and model papers for information technology for pgecet plz send it to my mail id [email protected]
23rd April 2016, 05:52 PM
Lokesh PN

Please send previous PGECET exam question paper(ECE) with solutions also
My mail I'd is Lava Kumar pn gmail.com
8th April 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I need some material for PGECET ECE 2018 exam, please send previous question papers with solution's and please suggest a objective question type book for good preparation. My mail Id is:[email protected]
20th April 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide the model papers of appgecet 2018 ece with solutions basically i am 2016 passedout there is a long gap after my graduation
and unable to recollect all my subjects plss send papers with solutions to below mail id....
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?