16th April 2011, 11:56 PM
Anirudh Bagde

What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

I haven't recieved my aieee 2011 admit card yet .What should I do 2 get it as soon? Can i get it online or can i know my roll no and center address? Please help>>>

17th April 2011, 03:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirudh Bagde View Post
I haven't recieved my aieee 2011 admit card yet .What should I do 2 get it as soon? Can i get it online or can i know my roll no and center address? Please help>>>
Yes, You Can download your AIEEE admit Card From the official website.

So, If you have not received your admit acard, then please download your AIEEE Examination admit card, directly from the official website.

The Provisional Admit card of AIEEE Examination are availiable in the website of AIEEE.

So, please visit the official website and download your admit card. So, please visit the given official website and click on the Provisional admit card link and then enter your application form number and date of birth and then download your admit card.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx
17th April 2011, 03:26 AM
tarancejack
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

Quote:
nothing to worry,just go through the link given below
http://entrance.icbse.com/aieee/admit-card
any other query related to admit card had put on official wesite of aieee
17th April 2011, 04:00 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

yes you can get you AIEEE admit card online for that just

click here

then this window will pop up so just enter your application number and date of birth and

you can download your provision admit card

17th April 2011, 06:14 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

Quote:

QUERY ABOUT AIEEE-2011 ADMIT CARD

There is no need to worry if you have still not received your admit card.

Just visit-http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx and enter your application number and date of birth in the space provided and click submit to see your details.

Take a print out of it and go to the examination centre. you will be allowed to sit in the exam with this duplicate admit card .you will have to fill a simple form there .

With Regards
ravik1214
17th April 2011, 07:52 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

hello Anirudh,
dont worry at all if you have not recieved your hall ticket by post. You can get the print out of the same from the websit http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx and just go for the exam.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAM
17th April 2011, 11:10 AM
shashanktrust

Definately , there is a procedure for it. let me tell you the details of it.

step 1: go to their official website: www.aieee.nic.in
step 2: on left hand side there it is written "online services" under it is written "download provisional admit card.
step 3: As soon as you click on it , you will find new window and in that fill the Application number and date of birth.
step 4: after filling in the details , a new window will open .Read the instruction carefully.
step 5: After reading the instruction click on "download undertaking form".
step 6: Now what you have to do is to get the print out of this form and keep it.
step 7: After this , On day of the examination i.e. on 1st may 2011 , go to the centre allotted to you along with two photographs .
step 8: There you have to fill the form .

special note: Photograph is compulsory and it should be the same which you have pasted on application form.

I hope this information will be clear to you and will surely get your duplicate admit card for you.

With Regards
Shashank Garg(shashanktrust)
17th April 2011, 08:01 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes you can download AIEEE-2011 admit card online from AIEEE official website.

So, here i am providing the information how to download AIEEE admit card.

Please visit the AIEEE official website and click on the link of provisional admit card and then enter your application form number and your date of birth (DOB) and then download your AIEEE admit card.

For admit card, please visit the official website http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx

All the best...
20th April 2011, 03:10 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi friend,

Yes you can download provisional admit card online..

just visit the below link and enter your application number along with date of birth, to download provisional admit card....

and take print out of it..

with regards
20th May 2011, 09:18 AM
vkvimal192

yes definitely you can get your admit card from aieee.nic.in but it will be a provisional admit card and you will have to get it signed from centre supritendent on the day of exam
9th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

wHAT IF I HAVE NOT PASTED PHOTOGRAPHS PRINTED WITH MY NAME ON IT WILL THEY REJECT MY APPLICATION
7th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam s.deepak still i didnot receive my admit card so i request u to tell me the steps to download in online amd my registration number is - 20713561
7th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what can i do if i have don't selected date for the online examination.
8th April 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?
9th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir in didn't received my admit card what are steps to get it
11th April 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a provisional admit card system for AIEEE 2012 too???? I have not yet received my admit card.
11th April 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I didn't get my admit card of aieee 2012. applied for duplicate. If I don't get what to do ? V. Shri Vidhya
12th April 2012, 06:30 PM
sweetNupur17

Talking Re: What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card? Can I get it online or can I check my details online?

thank you vry much....i was not clear about what to do after downloading aieee admit card 2012 bt ur post made it clear
thanx
16th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me whwther i can get admit card online because i haven't recieved it
21st April 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

If i don't receive my aieee admit card ,should i get it attested and send a request for duplicate admit card as told in the brochure?
26th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my reg.no. is 20245450 ,but my admit card information is not available on the official site
my admit card have not reached to me ,what i do sir my information is given below-
NAME- DANNY SINGH
MOTHER-SHALINI DEVI
FATHER- GAJ RAJ SINGH
DOB- 30/04/1993
APPLY FOR- BE/B.TECH ONLY
MY MOB. NO.-9917853476
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?