22nd December 2012, 02:06 PM
raeed

How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany

I am BSc botany,i want to know can i do MSc in marine biotecnology,what are the eligibility(% required) and which college offers this course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  2. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  5. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  9. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  10. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  12. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  14. How to join MSc Agriculture after opting for BSc in combination of biotechnology, chemistry, botany
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. Can I apply for MSc Agriculture course after passing BSc Botany?
18th July 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany

is there any value for msc microbiology after bsc botany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?