29th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required for admission in National Institute of Mysore?

which are the documents required for admission in national institute of mysore?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  2. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  4. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  5. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  6. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  7. Which is the best engineering college for me after scoring 93.57 percentile in board and 87 marks in JEE?
  8. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  9. After scoring 137000 general rank and 36700 category rank can I get into NITs?
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  12. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  13. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  14. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  16. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  18. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
23rd April 2015, 10:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required for admission in National Institute of Mysore?

The national institute in Mysore is vary famous so that there are some eligibility criteria required to take admission.

- Proof of qualification.

- Three passport size photograph

- Date of birth certificate

- 10th marks sheet

- School leaving certificate

- Transfer or Character certificate

It may be noted that all the documents must be attested by your recognized school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?