10th May 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What does the 3rd Law of Newton explain?

What is third law of newton expelled....please tle me what exactly does it explain

11th May 2015, 11:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does the 3rd Law of Newton explain?

Sir Issac Newton gave the three law of Motion on which the whole Kinematics is based .The three Laws of motion are stated as here under :-

First law of Motion states that , Inertia is that inherent property of a material body by virtue of which it opposes any change in its state of motion (with constant velocity ) or state of rest .

Second Law of Motion states that , Rate of change of momentum of a body is equal to the force applied on it .Also the change in momentum takes place in the direction of force applied .

Third Law of Motion state that , To every reaction there is equal and opposite reaction . Both action and reaction takes place simultaneously and they act on two different bodies .The effect can be different for both action and reaction pair based on their physical properties .

For more information and clarification for the same refer to the physics book so that you have good concept about the same so you do not face problems in understanding the Kinematics in your further studies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?