26th May 2010, 07:17 PM
sradhariwal

What does the Course B79,B82 and B89 mean in IIT JEE opening and closing rank list? What are the course options available for 414 ranker in Mumbai IIT?

1) what do you mean by course B79, B82, B89 MENTIONED IN OPENING AND CLOSING RANK LIST FOR MUMBAI IIT

2) WHAT ARE THE COURSE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR RANK 414 IN MUMBAI IIT 2010

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  2. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  3. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  5. List of Architecture colleges of Maharashtra with opening and closing rank -- [New]
  6. How to check application form status?
  7. What is the opening and closing rank in IIT for M.Tech in Structural Engineering
  8. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  9. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  11. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  12. Is it necesssary to appear in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT? Whether the authority decides admission in IIT campuses?
  13. Exams to answer to get into Space Engineering?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  16. How can I prepare well for IIT JEE so as to score less than 500 rank in IIT JEE?
  17. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get into IIT after getting 414 AIR with 670 score and 99.61 percentile? Which IIT can I possibly get?
26th May 2011, 02:10 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Default Re: What does the Course B79,B82 and B89 mean in IIT JEE opening and closing rank list? What are the course options available for 414 ranker in Mumbai IIT?

414 ranker can get electrical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?