17th October 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?

hi, this is divya, please let me know the info about pursuing Bed course in Andhra pradesh. is the durationn of the course for 2 yrs? when is the entrance exam and how can i get the application form. kindly send the details to my mail id. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  2. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  3. Last date for taking the application form of entrance exam for B.Ed?
  4. When is the IGNOU B.Ed application form sale date?
  5. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  6. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in MDU course?
  8. What is the exam date of IGNOU B.Ed? How to check the application status of the entrance form?
  9. How to get the admit card for B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  11. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form? -- [New]
  12. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  14. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed? What is the date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  16. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance test application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When can I get B.Ed application form?
  18. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
5th October 2015, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, this is divya, please let me know the info about pursuing Bed course in Andhra pradesh. is the durationn of the course for 2 yrs? when is the entrance exam and how can i get the application form. kindly send the details to my mail id. [email protected]
The duration of B.Ed course is two years. The entrance test was conducted on 12th March 2015 for the 2 year B.Ed course for the academic year 2015-16. For the 2016-2017 the date will be announced later. The eligibility to apply the course will be a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a 50 % mark. You have to submit the application through online mode by visiting the official website of the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?