17th August 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.A in Hindi Vidyapeeth

Respected sir,

how many years degree of BA in our Hindi vidhyapeeth ?

30th April 2016, 10:23 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the duration of B.A in Hindi Vidyapeeth

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts,it is a a Bachelor Degree for Arts specialized subjects such as History,English,Bengali,Geography and many more.
After completing Intermediate intermediate one has to apply for B.A in different colleges and Universities on the basis of Intermediate marks.
After getting entry in admission in any of the colleges and universities for B.A one have ti study it,it i a full time 3 years long course in any college or university in Indian either done in regular mode or in distance mode,duration of B.A in any subject remains 3 years and not more than that.

So the duration of B.A in any college is for 3 years and so in your college too.
28th March 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 2014 complete my degree but 2 mark sheet what is duration for 2014
23rd November 2022, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many marksheet will get for my BA degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?