20th March 2015, 12:57 PM
bindumanoharan

What is the duration of CS after B.Com degree? What is the fee structure

What is the duration of CS after Bcom Degree and fee details please

20th April 2015, 12:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of CS after B.Com degree? What is the fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindumanoharan View Post
The company Secretary course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Those aspirants who are interested to join the Course after Intermediate (12th) has to undergo three stages,

~~ Foundation Programme
~~ Executive Programme
~~ Professional Programme

Those who are a graduate, or directly eligible to enroll for Executive Programme. To be eligible for Executive course, you must be a graduate in any discipline except Fine Arts.

Along with that you have to undergo 15 months training in CS to get the membership of ICSI. This training is compulsory for those who registered for CS Course.

You may finish a CS course in around 3.5 years, including the period of training after Completing Intermediate examination. Well, after graduation, you can complete this course in around 2 years. Duration is just depends on your efforts & hard work.

If you are interested in Executive course and already completed your graduation, then please register before 31st May 2015. You can register for executive programme online from the official website of ICSI. You can only appear for one module of the executive programme in December 2015 examination.

For complete information, please visit the official website.
21st April 2015, 09:27 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of CS after B.Com degree? What is the fee structure

CS stands for Company Secretary.

-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam commonly known as CS exam.

-There are three stages in this course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

The student who wishes to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

Students who have cleared CA-CPT or have cleared CMA Foundation Exams or students who have a Master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.Those Students have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December.

-A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

-The duration for the CS course is minimum nine months to complete each program.

-The fee structure for the course is

Foundation Program- Rs.3600

Executive Program- Rs.7000

Professional Program-Rs.9000
30th April 2015, 09:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindumanoharan View Post
Yes, you are applicable for C.S - executive level course after B.Com.

There are 3 levels in C.S course namely

>>Foundation
>>Executive
>>Professional

Those who have completed 12th class, can registter for foundation level from the website of ICSI.

Those who have cleared Foundation or CPT, can go for executive level. Graduates are exempted from foundation level. Those who clear executive level are eligible for professional.

For more details: www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.htm
5th September 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

In your opinion...we should do cs after graduation or after 12th??
It's just because after b.com we will get a fair idea about the subjects!
31st October 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom from sol du now can i do CS.
17th February 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i register for executive programme ?i am pursuing graduation
18th February 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom so now can I do cs
22nd February 2020, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How much yrs to study after b. Com? and b.com student also clear cpt exam ?
2nd March 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can a candidate get after clearing CS and how many salary he can get
16th March 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

After BCOM how many years will take to complete CS
24th June 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best caoching center in banglore for cs executive programme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?