22nd February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of CS course? Fee structure for it?

Sir, Iam from goa and i have completed my LLB (Hons) course. I want to do CS. i would like to know about the duration of the course plus fees of it including centers offering this degree. please provide me necessary help.Thanks

26th March 2012, 03:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of CS course? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Iam from goa and i have completed my LLB (Hons) course. I want to do CS. i would like to know about the duration of the course plus fees of it including centers offering this degree. please provide me necessary help.Thanks
After the completion of the LLB course candidate gets exemption from the foundation program and as a result one can directly enroll in to Executive Program of Company Secretary course. The duration of the Executive program is 9 months. The Executive program is followed by Professional program and Management Training. The duration of the Management Training is 15 months and can be pursued after Executive or Professional program.

The Fee for the Executive program is Rs. 7,000 for Commerce Graduate and Rs. 7,750 for Non-Commerce Graduate. The Professional Program costs Rs. 9,000.

To register yourself for the course, you must refer to the following regional centre of “Institute of Company Secretary of India [ICSI]”

WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
13 Jolly Maker Chambers, No.2,
First Floor, Nariman Point,
Mumbai 400021.

For Goa, you may contact 2435033
2nd May 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir.i am Rakesh.kumar i am complite inter.please cs.course.information.and fee
30th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to do CS after completing my LLB. My parents say there's no use of doing CS after LLB and that they're completely unrelated. Please guide me as to what should I do. I also don't have much knowledge about CS. Kindly enlighten me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?