21st June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and the fee structure for CA?

after 2nd year whatis the procees i.e what is duration and fees and iam m.p.c student can i read the ca please give me an answer

2nd September 2012, 01:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration and the fee structure for CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 2nd year whatis the procees i.e what is duration and fees and iam m.p.c student can i read the ca please give me an answer
First of all I would like to mention that candidates from any stream, having studied any combination of subjects in 10+2 or bachelors levels are eligible to register for the Chartered Accountancy course.
Now, candidates who are undergraduates well as commerce graduates who have scored less than 55% marks and non-commerce graduates who have obtained 60% marks need to register for Common Proficiency Test Course. Qualifying this particular test only enables candidates possessing aforementioned qualification to move on to the next level of Chartered Accountancy course known as Integrated Professional Competence Course. However, commerce graduates having scored 55% marks and non-commerce graduates who have scored 60% or more are eligible to get exemption from the Common Proficiency Test and may register directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. The Chartered Accountancy course, apart from Common Proficiency Test and Integrated Professional Competence Course, also comprise of Information Technology Training, Articleship Training, Final Course and General Management and Communication Skill Course.

Duration of each stage of Chartered Accountancy course is as follows:

Integrated Professional Competence Course: 9 months
Information Technology Training: 100Hrs.
Articleship Training: 3 years and Six months
Final Exam: The Final Examination can be written after completion of a minimum of three years of Articleship Training.
General Management & Communication Skill Course: 30 days
Orientation Program: 35 Hrs.

Fee Structure of Chartered Accountancy program:

Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee: Rs.6000
Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) (Both Group) Registration Fee: Rs.9000
Articled Training Fee: Rs.2000
Final Course Registration Fee: Rs.10000
Information Technology Training: Rs.4000
General Management & Communication Skill Course: Rs.12000
Orientation Program: Rs.3000
28th July 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration and the fee structure for CA?

I am aiswarya studing 12th standard i want to know about the procedure to become ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?