26th July 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?

What is the duration and mode of payment for preparing for bank jobs as PO and clerk.can i submitt my fee in installments.which coaching centre is nearer to my area.i m residing in noida sector 31.

15th August 2016, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?

There is no fixed duration of preparation for banking and general competition entrance examination. Candidates are eligible to join coaching anytime for it.

But generally the duration of preparation as per coaching classes is 6 to 9 months. Yes, the coaching institutes allows candidates to pay the fee in the installments.

So, for that you visit the institute to get details. Yes, there are many coaching institutes in Noida such as :-

Mahindra's.

Career Power.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?