15th June 2012, 11:46 AM
pradeep yadavv

How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have cleared ibps dec clerk exam and scored 165 marks in obc category.
and I fill 5-6 banks clerk form for interview. Now I want to know how do i prepare for interview? should i take coaching for it or by myself? I have not given any interview so i have not any knowledge of giving interview.

3rd October 2012, 10:09 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?

dear,

science you have cleared your written exam and you are at last stage of your bank recruitment that is interview

along with written exam interview is the final decision point that you face recruitment successfully or not

follow this website help you to solve your interview cracking problem

http://jagranjosh.com

other than this some tips for your requirement:

---know the bank: first step is to have full details of the bank from establishment to today of that you have qualify written

find qualities and dis qualities of the bank

--practice interview question: they will generally ask about you and your family background and why you are interested in that bank only

--prepare for situation based questions:

--prepare questions asked to interviewer

--dress up nice

good luck
27th July 2018, 05:12 PM
tnpscnews

Default Re: How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?

TNPSC News Portal is created to provide complete information on all the big event occurring in the Tamil Nadu state.It will give you information on Govt Jobs, Entrance Test, Hall Tickets, Results, Answer Key etc. You need to follow the relevant article as well as official links to check the concerned details. Visit: https://tnpsc.news/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?