26th July 2011, 02:56 PM
miss sverma

Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?

Hii i want to know fees structure for mba in a distance mode and is it to pay once or in installments..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  2. What is the fees for MBBS from AIIMS per quarter?
  3. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. What is the mode for paying fee during counseling and how much fee is required for 3A category?
  6. Fee structure for BBA, BCA and Hotel management in IP University? Can we pay in installments? Other Universities for the same course?
  7. When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?
  8. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course? -- [New]
  12. What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  14. What is the fees of PGDCA diploma course in Shridhar University
  15. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  16. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  17. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  18. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
26th July 2011, 06:08 PM
aisham

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?

hello
listen you have to pay very less fees in correspondence mba rather than regular mba. But the fees depends on the colleges every college has different fee structure. As I have seen every college takes fees in instalment also, so don't worry for that.
But just remember the thing that correspondence mba is only valuable when you are working along with that otherwise not.
27th July 2011, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sverma View Post
Hii i want to know fees structure for mba in a distance mode and is it to pay once or in installments..
dear friend,

fees structure depends on the university .the fees are vary from college by college.

fees for distance MBA:-

total fees for MBA course is 2 lakhs.(expected)

so you have to join for it.

all the best.
23rd July 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay per month 1500 rs. Installment for distance MBA course in ignou??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?