25th January 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What to write in place of "Year of appearing in class 12th" in BITSAT 2015 application form?

If i scored only 58% in class 12th and i will give the improvement exam this year then what should i fill at the place of "year of appearing in class 12th " while filling the form of entrance exam of bitsat... ????

25th January 2015, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to write in place of "Year of appearing in class 12th" in BITSAT 2015 application form?

You have to write that year in which you appeared for the board exam of class 12th. You area applying for BITSAT 2015 on the basis of your 12th results and not on the basis of improvement exams. Therefore, you have to write that year which you appeared. At the present time you are preparing for improvement exams and the result is also no there to show, therefore, you only have option to write that same year in which you appeared for 12th.
25th January 2015, 06:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to write in place of "Year of appearing in class 12th" in BITSAT 2015 application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i scored only 58% in class 12th and i will give the improvement exam this year then what should i fill at the place of "year of appearing in class 12th " while filling the form of entrance exam of bitsat... ????
Well, you can start preparing for BITSAT entrance during that gap. You may also join some short term courses like, 6 months as well. You should properly utilize that gap by joining short course or study for BITSAT exam. Here, I am providing the short term courses. Hope, this will helps you.

Short Term Course:

- Advanced Embedded System
- SCADA
- Hardware & Networking
- Communication(Language Lab)
- C Programming
15th August 2016, 11:06 PM
nayand1234

"Year of appearing in 12th standard " is the year in which you actually give the exam i.e the 12th standard board exam for the first time.
The basis of the question is to know whether you are eligible to give the BITSAT or not.
You should have given your board exam by then i.e in that year itself or else you are not eligible for appearing for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?