14th April 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Polytechnic Diploma courses?

Can I take the admission in Polytechnic Diploma for two years after passing twelfth from Science stream with subject combination of PCB? What is the normal duration of Polytechnic Diploma courses? Does any institutes offers Polytechnic Diploma in 2 years?

15th April 2019, 07:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Polytechnic Diploma courses?

Polytechnic diploma courses can be joined after completing 10th and the minimum duration of this course is 3 years however if the candidate joins polytechnic diploma courses after passing 12th standard with PCM through lateral entry then the duration of the course will be 2 years.
If you have completed your 10 + 2 with PCB stream then you are not eligible to join polytechnic diploma course through lateral entry however you can join polytechnic diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard.
15th April 2019, 07:37 PM
praveenyoutuber

The Diploma program typically takes at least two (2) years to complete. There are no maximum time restrictions, therefore, you may take as long as you need to successfully complete the Diploma.
15th April 2019, 10:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear,

Yes,You can take the admission in Polytechnic Diploma for two years after passing 12th from Science stream.

Normal duration of Polytechnic Diploma courses are 3 years.

The duration of a polytechnic course is of minimum 3 years but you can take a lateral entry in polytechnic if you have done ITI for which the duration of the course will then be 2 years.

Career Point University offers Polytechnic Diploma in 2 years.

I am giving you the contact details of above institute.

Admission Office:
CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India - 324005

University Address:
National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota (Rajasthan) 325003

Contact Number:
+91-744-6630551
+91-80941-56999, +91-80941-57999

Email Address:
Mail : [email protected]
Jobs Mail : [email protected]

Send SMS : type CPU and send 56767
15th April 2019, 10:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The duration of a regular polytechnic (diploma) degree course opted after completion of matriculation is three (3) years while if the same course is pursued on the basis of Class 12th education (i.e; through lateral entry ) the duration of polytechnic course reduces to two (2) years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?