4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Last date of application?

Can I know the last date of application in the recruitment of Nurse in Haryana Staff Selection Commission? Is experience required to apply in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  2. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  5. How many posts are available in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Medical recruitment for MBBS Doctor? -- [New]
  6. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  8. Staff Nurse recruitment and vacancies available
  9. Is there any recruitment for nurses in Railway? I am registered as staff nurse having 6 years of experience in CCU department
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist recruitment for BDS Doctor? Pay scale of Dentist?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  13. When the Staff Nurse recruitment will be released for Nursing graduate who has 2 years of experience?
  14. How to get a job as Stenographer after completing Graduation with 78%?
  15. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  17. Date of announcement of staff nurse recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
30th November 2016, 11:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment :-

Age Limit: 17 to 42 years as on 15th November 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.

Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/ University and A division Nurse (with midwife training) registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.

Selection Process: written test, verification and interview.

Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hssc.gov.in

Last date of application was 15th Nov 2016 and deadline for Fee deposit was 19th Nov 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?